Welcome Back Home!
Praise the Lord! We can’t wait to see everyone gather as God’s people again.
We encourage you to look at the new (temporary) service times below. In order to assist us in being prepared for our return, we as that you “reserve” your space. This helps us plan safely. You can also find a list of items to consider and view before returning. We look forward to seeing you soon!
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER:
Remember the Golden Rule and please help everyone feel safe by:
• Elderly & those with medical issues are strongly encouraged to remain at home and watch online.
• Take your temperature before leaving home, if over 100.4, please remain at home.
• Wear a mask (provided at church if needed).
• Maintain social distancing of 6 feet while on the property.
• Follow the signage.
• Seat as directed by the ushers (families can sit together).
• Drop boxes provided for offerings, notes to staff, prayer requests, etc.
• Restrooms will be open with limited number of people admitted at one time.
• Sunday School and small groups will continue to meet online until a later date.
• Childcare will not be available at this time.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
We are tentatively planning to re-open in a lessened capacity on June 7th. Because this is a fluid situation, this date may change. Please keep connected with our social media streams and church wide email.
- We will be offering an 8:30am Traditional Service on the Square, a 9:30am Traditional Service in the Poplar Sanctuary, and an 11am Modern Service in the Foundry.
- We will still be streaming our service every Sunday at 10:45am for those wishing to continue to worship from home: www.colliervilleumc.org/watch
- We encourage you to download the Church Center App in your app store in order to virtually “register” for which of our three services you’ll attend. This is not a requirement to attend, it’s just a tool for us to use in order to be prepared! You can also visit here to register: Reserve Your Space.
- We are releasing an update video on our social media streams, church wide email and on the front page of our website each Friday to keep everyone informed.
- We encourage you to check out our giving options by clicking here. Alternatively, you can mail your offering in to the church office at any time. There is also a secure locked dropbox outside of entrance #4 by the Common Cup where you can leave your offering and also any notes to staff you’d like. If you attend in person worship, there will be designated offering locations at each venue.
We thank you for your willingness to adjust along with us during this uncertain time. Your patience and grace are an amazing tool in helping all of us show God’s love to all!
Blessings, CUMC Staff