Nursery (Opens at 8:15am.)
- Birth to 18 months: Room 12
- 19 months to 3 years: Room 10
Parents, stop by the Gallery of the Children’s Ministry Center to check-in your kids.
Fourth/ fifth-grade girls
Fourth/ fifth-grade boys
Contact Cindy Lamb email@example.com
- 6th Grade students
- “Collaborate” Curriculum
- Meets in Room 200
7th – 8th Grades
- Meets in Room 204/205
9th – Seniors
- Meets in Room 206/207
Contact Cathy Larsen firstname.lastname@example.org
- This class of young parents, young couples, working professionals and singles in their 30’s seek how to best serve God through our families, relationships, and jobs using short-term Bible studies and the weekly sermon texts.
- Meets in Room 21 | Poplar Location
Growing in Faith Together (G.I.F.T.)
- This class has all ages, married, single, families with kids from preschool to high school. Discussion based study group covering a wide range of topics. Designed to be a short or long-term group for anyone. Come for the current book/study and stay for the next.
- Meets in Room 214 (Ministry Center) 2nd Floor | Poplar Location
Contact Dane Wood email@example.com
Loving Hearts Class
- This class is designed for people 13 or older with special needs.
- Meets in the Mission Center | Poplar Location
Middle Aged Adults
- A class for middle-aged adults seeking to know God through Bible study, prayer, and discussion.
- Meets in Room 103/104 | Poplar Location
- This class engages in in-depth discussions of how to implement biblical teachings in the everyday life.
- Meets in Room 106 | Poplar Location
- This class dives into the Bible exploring places, facts, people and stories that form the pillars of our faith.
- Meets in Room 101B | Poplar Location
Cornerstone / Wesley Class
- This class alternates between studies of the Bible and studies that help apply Biblical principles to our roles as parents, employees, caregivers and spouses.
- Meets in Room 109/110 | Poplar Location
- This class uses adult Bible study resources to better understand scripture for in-depth discussions.
- Meets in Room 105 | Poplar Location
- This class age range is middle-age adults who seek to encounter God in their walk through the books of the Bible.
- Meets in Room 107/108 | Poplar Location
- This exciting class engages in book discussions on Biblical and contemporary issues and how they impact our daily Christian walk.
- Meets in Room 100 | Poplar Location
- This class enjoys biblically inspired discussions relating to Christianity today.
- Meets in Room 102 | Poplar Location
Save Our Souls
- This class engages in a variety of studies in both presentation and discussion format.
- Meets in the Bride’s Room | Town Square Location
Open Door Class
- This class is for seniors who want to continue to learn and serve.
- Meets in Room 19 | Poplar Location
Christian Fellowship Class
- This class uses adult Bible study resources to encourage, inspire and engage one another in lively discussions.
- Meets in Room 22 | Poplar Location
Ladies Bible Class
- This class is for senior ladies who love the Lord and want to learn how to apply His teachings in their life and the lives of their families.
- Meets in the Bride’s Room | Poplar Location
Contact Melanie Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org