Jr. Grizzlies Youth Basketball Registration
September 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $100
Come join the fun of Collierville United Methodist Jr. Grizzlies Youth Basketball!
We participate in the East Shelby County Recreational Association League. Our program is open to any child ages 6–17. Participation fee is $100, which covers ESCRA league fees, referee fees, one ticket to NBA Memphis Grizzlies home game, Grizzlies branded basketball, reversible Jr. Grizzlies jersey and shorts (yours to keep) and administration fees.
We look forward to another exciting season full of fun, exercise, and learning!
Youth Divisions (Boys and Girls Teams)
Two activities per week: (1) weeknight and (1) on Saturday
- Under 8 Division – 6 & 7 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
- Under 10 Division – 8 & 9 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
- Under 12 Division – 10 & 11 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
- Under 14 Division – 12 & 13 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
- Under 16 Division – 14 & 15 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
- Under 18 Division – 16 & 17 yr. olds as of 6/1/2018
Important dates and info
- Registration: Online September 1 –October 28 (no late signups)
- Team Assignments: Monday, Nov. 5 (by email notification
- Mandatory Parent Meetings: At 1st practice (TBD)
- Practices: one to two a week beginning the week of Monday, Nov. 12
- Uniforms: Make your selections when completing the registration form. NO Reorders, If in doubt order (1) size larger!**
CUMC Athletics Ministry reserves the right to distribute players on their team based on age, ability, safety and learning purposes.
Interested in Coaching or Volunteering?
CUMC Recreation is always looking for basketball coaches and/or volunteers. If you’re interested in being a part of this awesome ministry we’d love to meet you! All volunteers are required to attend a Safe Sanctuary Class and fill out a background check before we can get you plugged in!
Parents and Coaches, use the registration link below to fill out the Player’s Registrationand Coach’s Application. You will be prompted to select which type.
In order to protect your privacy, you will also be asked to register for our on-online registration platform, Planning Center.
Questions? Please contact Director of Youth Basketball, James Crocker.